PI's unique VersArray cameras feature large format CCD detectors for wide-area imaging. These high-tech systems also offer the lowest read and dark noise in the industry via cryogenic air cooling.
Features and Benefits
Applications: Astronomy; Phosphor Imaging; Surface and Materials Analysis
- Lowest read noise in the industry
- Lowest dark current using cryogenic cooling
- >25mm x 25 mm CCD area for large field of view
- 2048x2048 or 1340x1300 resolution
- VersArray: 1300F/B supports offer low noise and high-capacity preamplifiers
- USB2.0 plug-n-play interface
- Fiber optic interface for remote operation
NEW: 2048 x 2048 CCD is now supported in PIXIS platform. Visit the PIXIS page for more information.