New!!! Confocal Raman Systems brochure - download now!
TriVista CRS Confocal Raman System
Princeton Instruments TriVista Confocal Raman Microscope Systems combine the high resolution, low frequency and tuning capabilities of the renowned Acton Series triple spectrograph with our extensive range of high performance CCD detectors and Olympus upright and inverted microscopes to bring you dedicated Confocal Raman systems with both macro and micro sampling capabilities. The TriVista CRS is an excellent choice for researchers needing micro-sampling capabilities combined with the tunability and flexibility that you can only get with the TriVista.
Features and Benefits
- Completely integrated modular systems provide easy configuration for multiple experiments
- Integration with Olympus upright and inverted microscopes provides spectroscopic data with diffraction limited spatially resolved accuracy
- Complete integration with Princeton Instruments scientific grade CCD cameras
- Motorized z-focus, XYZ Raman mapping and auto-focus available
- Rigid coupling ensures long-term stability and repeatable measurements
- The support of multiple lasers and full spectral coverage from the UV to NIR allows easy use of different excitation wavelengths
- Increase discrimination of minute structural changes with extreme resolution (up to 0.13cm-1)
- Maximum stray light rejection allows measurements of low frequency modes to within 5cm-1 of the laser line, depending on sample and measuring conditions
- Switching between additive and subtractive modes through software control
- Optional macro sample chamber available for easy analyses of solid, liquid and gases