|Acton Series |
High Throughput, NIR Lens Spectrograph
The Acton Series LS 785 provides a significant advantage in acquisition time and spatial integrity in demanding Raman imaging applications. Combined with renowned Princeton Instruments 100BR or 400BR deep-depletion CCD detectors, the LS 785 delivers the highest throughput NIR Raman spectrometer on the market today.
- Easy wavelength adjustment for 650nm to 830nm laser excitations
- Three Princeton Instruments deep depletion CCD options for highest sensitivity in the NIR
- Unique f/2 lenses with proprietary coatings from Acton Optics, providing > 99% throughput
- Easy interface to fiber optic probes and microscopes
- 5 cm-1 resolution accommodates most NIR Raman applications